May 20, 2020

The NFA 2020 co-chairs are following the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation. Several countries are now slowly opening up and reducing restrictions. It is unclear how the gradual opening up will affect international travel. We are considering an online format for our September 25-27 conference. The decision will be made by the NFA board in June. The safety and health of NFA members and friends will be our most important decision criterion.

Due to the uncertainties around the present situation, the conference registration is currently closed. We plan to open registration in June.

 

April 1, 2020

The NFA 2020 organizing committee is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. The well-being of our community and the members and friends of NFA is our highest priority. We are following the guidance from governments and health authorities of Alberta and Canada. We are continuing to plan for the NFA 2020 conference in Banff in September 25-27. If traveling or attending large events are not safe, we intend to host the conference online.